You can join as a Member by logging onto https://membership.melbournere... or calling one of our friendly Membership team staff on 1300 89 77 15.
You can log in by clicking HERE
No. If you cannot remember your password from 2023, please use the reset password functionality upon logging in.
The Melbourne Rebels will have seven (7) scheduled home games as part of the regular home and away season in 2024.
To change your seats, you can request your new position (e.g. closer to an existing Member or change in field position) as part of your online order. If you are a renewing Member, please email email@example.com to request a seat change.
New members will have the chance to choose a seat as part of the online order if booking through the portal over the website. If this is done over the phone, you will be allocated best available seat.
If you renew before the seat cut-off date, 15th December 2023, you are guaranteed your 2023 reserved seat (unless otherwise notified). Should you renew after the seat cut-off date and your seats have been reallocated you will then be allocated the next best available.
The seating configuration will be the same as the 2023 season.
However, we are bringing back the Silver Category
If you have any questions regarding seating, please contact us on 1300 89 77 15
The Silver Category is a General Admission seating in Sections 1, 2, 10 and 11 on Level 1 and Sections 70, 71, 79 and 80 on Level 3
- Children three (3) years old or younger will be admitted to Rebels matches free of charge, however they must be seated on the lap of an accompanying adult.
- Junior age: fifteen (15) years or under as at 1st January 2024.
- A family ticket is four (4) seats and consists of either two (2) Adults & two (2) Juniors (aged fifteen (15) years or under as at 1st January 2024).
- A family ticket in general admission will also include the option to add one (1) or two (2) additional juniors (aged fifteen (15) years or under as at 1st January 2024).
- A Concession membership applies to holders of a current Pensioner Card (aged, single parent or disability), or Veteran Affairs or TPI Association of Victoria card, or a student holding a full-time Student Card for 2024
- A foundation member is an individual who has been a member of the Melbourne Rebels in each and every Super Rugby home and away season that the Melbourne Rebels have participated in, since commencement of the 2011 Super Rugby Competition
VISA, MasterCard or American Express, cheque or cash (if paying in person at the Melbourne Rebels office). You may also purchase on game day with the same payment methods above.
All ticketed, match access members (purchased or renewed by Friday 15th December) will have access to purchase a ticket to the Rebels vs Lions Tour match at Marvel Stadium via a members pre-sale in early 2024.
Tickets to the Wallabies vs Lions Test matches will be aligned to 2025 memberships.
For more info, visit the British & Irish Lions Tour FAQ's here.
All 2024 members will be entitled to priority access to purchase tickets to Super Rugby Finals matches that are hosted by the Melbourne Rebels. Should the Rebels qualify to host any of the 2024 finals series matches, members will be contacted regarding priority booking arrangements.
Should a home final be played at AAMI Park, the Rebels cannot guarantee the same seat(s) allocated to members during the 2024 Super Rugby home and away season. You may request the same seat with the ticketing agency at the time of purchase; however, this is subject to availability. Members’ priority periods may vary depending on the level of membership held.